Did you know that 38 percent of marketers publish content at least once a week when it’s one of the most effective ways to maintain relevancy in the Google algorithm since it was specifically tweak to search for the newest content every time?
Moreover, over 91 percent of pages never get organic Google traffic due to a lack of backlines even as 93 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine, and that search engine is likely to be Google if you’re an English speaker? This is why you need a seo company Toronto.
They know all these facts and more that could help bring your Canadian website to the forefront of your Internet-based consumer base.
A Good SEO Company Helps You Avoid Critical Mistakes
- SEO is About Chasing Relevancy on Topics and Keywords: To rank on any key phrase or keyword, your website needs to be super-relevant to it. That’s how Google became the number 1 A.I. or automated search engine in the world. It’s smart enough to tell what you’re looking for with just a few typed search terms based on your location, cookies, and info.
- How to Increase Visibility by Optimization: You can optimize your website for Google (maybe Yahoo and Bing too but they’ve become “irrelevant” themselves in the 2020s) by getting backlinks in relevant sites that also rank high on your favored keywords and search terms. Like how we did with Toronto SEO company and the like.
- SEO Experts That are Worth Their Salt: You know our SEO experts are worth their salt because they work closely with you, the client, in order to learn more about what optimization is all about, particularly when getting those hard-earned backlinks that votes your website into well-researched keywords and key phrases.
- What are Your Goals? Your goals should also affect web development and SEO. Is it about getting leads to your landing page full of calls to action to buy your product? We have specific SEO and Internet marketing campaigns for that. Is it more about spreading awareness through an informative website? That uses different SEO tactics too.
- Creating an SEO Marketing Plan: SEO isn’t necessarily Internet marketing but the two concepts are not mutually exclusive from one another. They’re tied together because SEO is one of the means to achieve your Internet marketing goals because it brings more visibility to your website as far as Google is concerned.
- Book an Appointment Today: Book an appointment on a Canadian or Toronto SEO company today in order to get consultation on how to make your website Google-visible moving forward. You need to establish your goals, your customers, what you want your brand to represent, and how to appeal better to these buyers.
- How to Make Your Website More Relevant: This is an oversimplification of things, but writing guides like this or filling in updates and contents related to your keyword or the interests of your key demographic should help in making your website visible on Google because it’s always tied to some sort of concept or trend people search for in one way or another.