Sometimes, you want a THC hit that doesn’t leave you feeling heavy. If you’re looking for a high-THC strain that’s fruity and energetic, look no further than the Papaya Punch Strain.
What is Papaya Punch?
Papaya Punch is an Indica dominant strain that packs an impressive tropical punch. With terpenes including limonene, myrcene, and linalool, this strain will have you feeling like you’re in the islands with flavors of mango, pineapple, and of course, papaya.
Papaya Punch also packs an impressive hit of THC. With 21.06% THC content, you can be sure that you’ll feel the effects of this strain. Papaya Punch contains only 0.06% CBD, so it’s a great option for those looking for a purer THC experience.
If you’re wondering what you can expect to experience from Papaya Punch, look no further than its lineage strains–Papaya and Purple Punch. The child of these strains will leave you with a creative yet energetic high.
And did we mention it smells delicious?!
The benefits of Papaya Punch
With high THC content, you can expect to experience some of the potential health benefits of THC. Studies tell us that THC shows promise as a therapeutic for many conditions. Papaya Punch’s high THC content could leave you with:
Papaya Punch also delivers an impressive lineup of terpenes. Terpenes create the flavor and scent profiles of cannabis, but they’re also impressive therapeutics. Here’s what you can experience from the terpenes in Papaya Punch.
- Myrcene: This peppery terpene has been found to act as an anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and even help to reduce pain in animal models (5,6,7).
- Limonene: This citrus-heavy terpene really contributes to the flavor profile of Papaya Punch, but it can contribute much more than citrus. Limonene has been found to potentially support healthy digestion, heart health, and reduce anxiety (8,9,10).
- Humulene: This woody terpene adds a light woody profile to this strain. Studies tell us that it may also help you reduce inflammation and may possibly even have anticancer properties (11,12).
- Linalool: Floral and spicy, linalool is one terpene that you want to have in your strains. Linalool’s potential therapeutic abilities are impressive, with research finding that it may be able to reduce pain, act as an anti-bacterial, reduce inflammation and improve cognitive function (13,14,15,16). It may even be able to improve the memory loss and behavioral issues that come with sleep loss (17).
- Caryophyllene: This pungent, peppery terpene is a great addition to Papaya Punch. Caryophyllene has shown potential as an anti-inflammatory and as a possible treatment for alcohol addiction (18,19).
The bottom line
These days, there are seemingly endless cannabis strains right at your fingertips, so the choice can be hard! Papaya Punch could be just the strain you’ve been looking for. This high-THC tropical strain will deliver you an energetic, creative high with an impressive terpene lineup.